The Khayamandi Foundation (KF) takes your privacy seriously. Please read our policy so you are aware of how we may use your information and how we will not use your information.
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell member information.
- We do not pass on member information to any agencies.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our member information for their own marketing purposes.
Donation Information Specifics
- KF offers convenient ways for supporters of the ministry to donate online. Some information is collected from donors during the process to ensure proper receipt and tracking. This includes: Name, Address, Phone, Email, and Credit Card information, etc.
- While this information is not typically shared outside the organization, please let us know if you specifically want any donation-related information restricted from outside parties. You may also contact us to review any personal information (if any) that we currently have on record.
- KF takes security of your information very seriously and has several methods for protecting information we collect. Some of these include: physical and logical access controls, firewalls and intrusion protection systems, file monitoring and backup, etc.
- For any concerns, questions, please contact us at [email protected].